DESIGNED FOR THIN PLATE LIFTING
Why thin plat lifters?
Thin plate cannot accept the magnetism from standard lifting magnets.
Using standard lifters on thin plate will result in:
- Dramatically reduced performance
- Picking multiple sheets
- Un-safe lifts
Ultralift TP Offers:
- A Lifter designed for thin plate lifting - offering safe lifting
- SWL based on the material thickness
- Guaranteed lifting of single plates
- Simple quick operation
- Two size in the range:
TP150 and TP300. Larger plates will require two lifters on a spreader beam.
Liftsafe Solutions Ltd supply a range of spreader beams. These ensure
safe lifts are made at all times on longer products. We also supply equipment for allowing the lifting magnet to lift through
- The lifter is in the off position.
- To switch the lifter ON - Rotate the handle
120 degrees anti-clockwise. Ensure the lever is securely locked in place before commencing with lift.
- The lifter is in the ON position.
- To switch the lifter off - Return the load to the
floor or support. Depress the plunger on the handle and rotate 120 degrees clockwise to its stop position.
- Release the plunger to complete the switching process.